More penny auction wins

Discussion in 'Coral' started by 2in10, Dec 27, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

sorry to hear that, have you contacted CPA yet

2. Click Here!

3. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Left an email with an extensive description of the packaging in hopes it will help then remedy the problem. The good news is these are LPS and they tend to be much more tolerant of these things than SPS. The main problem with the acan is the plug is at least 2" in diameter. I am dipping in ReVive and will place them in the sump until I return from work. I may then dip the acans in iodine if needed.

4. swinkreptiles

swinkreptiles Melanarus Wrasse

Got mine aswell.....It was left in the mailbox.....Acans and Favia had maybe 10 ML of watter in the bag....Very unimpressed with the shipping....also the heat pack wasnt warm. Everything seems to be bouncing back though...Color of the Acans isnt as vibrant but i'l give them a bit.

5. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

The heat pack was fine in my package. I had it delivered to work so it doesn't sit outside in a mialbox. Acans would have done better if the plug wasn't 2" in diameter. Just needed more packing to keep the bags upright.

6. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

Well looked at the corals this morning and the acans were just melted away all that was left were streamers. Blasto looks the same as yesterday.

7. trijam

trijam Coral Banded Shrimp

Any reply to your email??? Concerned now about customer service. Sorry to hear about your corals.

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. 2in10

2in10 Super Moderator

They actual sent one later in a form letter style stating they were changing to FedEx and to send a picture and keep your box and dead coral etc. I will send them an email with a picture after work today.