MidWest Frags - New 3reef Sponsor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Matt Rogers, Mar 8, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hi all,
    It looks like we have a new 3reef Sponsor - MidWest Frags - Home
    MidWest Frags!

Check out those frags! :eek: 8)

If you buy anything from them be sure to mention you found them on 3reef as they are doing a trial to check us out.

Let's see if we can get them to stay for a while! ;) :)

Welcome to 3reef MidWest Frags!

matt

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Welcome and thanks for being a sponsor

4. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

5. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

Welcome to 3reef! Glad to have you here. Thanks for considering us and becoming a sponsor. 3reef is a great community of folks.

:)

edit: wow - just toured your selection - you have some wonderful stuff! I have started my wish list :)

6. xmetalfan99

xmetalfan99 Giant Squid

I just went through your site as well. The second your hornets are back in stock I will be placing a HUGE order.

7. DanKistner

DanKistner Coral Banded Shrimp

Welcome to 3reef! You have some nice stock from what I see, I will have to give you a try here shortly.

8. Click Here!

9. MidWest Frags

MidWest Frags 3reef Sponsor

Thank you all for the kind response.

Matt and I are proud of the quality we offer and are slowly ramping up to make sure we can take care of all the new customers, as well as our loyal customers who currently buy.

We are adding many items to the WYSIWYG section of the site in preparation for a large group buy. They should be added and up by Wednesday.

Thank you Matt for what has been a seemless and well thought out process in joining 3reef!

Regards,

Marvin

10. MidWest Frags

MidWest Frags 3reef Sponsor

I just emailed this to a 3reef member and feel it approriate to post. He was asking about a particular zoanthid not listed in WYSIWYG ....

"Here's how we do it:

If you want a Zoanthid or Palythoa frag of something, tell us how many polyps you are looking for, then we would confirm they are available. In the next day or so we will frag the colony of the polyps you have ordered. We will mount the polyps and place in one of our frag tanks for healing. When the frag has healed and all polyps are open we will coordinate a shipping date and then ask for payment. We only ship FedEx Next Day Air a.m. delivery.

We will not ask for payment until we know the frags are healthy and ready to ship. The date of order to the date of shipment can vary. When we frag sometimes the polyps open within minutes. Sometimes it takes hours, or several days. Sometimes they never open and we start the process over. Typical is 3 - 5 days to ship.

I know this is a bit time-consuming and not the fastest method, but we have very little loss in shipping and have found that most reef people understand the process and embrace this format."

This only pretains to special polyp count orders.

11. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Wow! you have some amazing corals!

Welcome to 3reef.

12. GuitarMan89

GuitarMan89 Giant Squid

You guys have some very competitive prices too.