Middle Tennessee Frag Swap - APRIL 14th, NASHVILLE, TN

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pickupman66, Mar 23, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

MCMURRAY drive

Im all loaded down with goodies ready for tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

yeahhhh!!!!!!! Not sure now if we are heading out tonight or in am

4. jaymostella

jaymostella Skunk Shrimp

If anyone has a little lie rock I am in the market for a couple medium pieces especially any branch like pieces.. I will be there tomorrow and cant wait..

5. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

will post pics of our grabs in am. Had a great time today. We bought A TON, plus we won in the raffle a tunze pump! It was great to meet all the fellow 3 reefers today! I also was very impressed and learned a lot listening to Randy Reeds Reef Nutrition talk.

We drove way too much today! 5 hours up there this morning and 5 hours back tonight....I think we made better time coming home tonight...........as our car was much lighter due to all the money we spent today!

The club did a FANTASTIC job and had everything organized VERY well. One of the best swaps I have attended. In fact will miss my local reef club frag swap tomorrow now that I attended this one......i spent too much and drove too much. It was great none the less!

Thank you Middle Tennessee club!

6. Pickupman66

Glad you made it. I wanted to say hi but missed you. I was the moron on the microphone...

Thanks for the compliments. We try very hard. From what I counted attendance was a bit lower than last year but there was alot more buying and all the vendors did very well. The raffle prizes were excellent this year though. Thanks for coming down.

7. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

8. Click Here!

9. jaymostella

jaymostella Skunk Shrimp

I had a great time and picked up some awesome pieces. Very pleased with my first swap experience. Thanks to everyone who helped as it was well organized.

10. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

Yesterday was awesome. I still can't believe we pulled it off as smoothly as we did. Huge thanks to all the Vendors, and especially Randy Reed and Jon Warner for coming and speaking. We just got a few numbers together, and we are going to be able to donate almost $1000 to Vanderbilt's Children's Hospital here in Nashville. How amazing is that!

Pickupman, thank you for being MC yesterday, and please don't ever wear that shirt again. :)

Schackmel and Inwall, it was so nice to finally meet you guys, and I'm really glad you guys had a good time, and made it home safely. Congratz on the Tunze pump!

jaymostella, sorry we didnt officially meet. I was running around all day trying to look like I knew what I was doing.

seano, I will post pics as soon as I steal them from our Secretary, he took a bunch! until then, here are a few pieces I picked up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. nwfd1725

nwfd1725 Purple Spiny Lobster

Thanks Middle Tennessee Reef I was able to pick up some nice pieces and had a good time at my first swap. Thanks inwall as well for the food:)

12. Pickupman66

What was wrong with my shirt? I happen to like it and well it made it easy to point me out if need be.