Middle Tennessee Frag Swap - APRIL 14th, NASHVILLE, TN

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Pickupman66, Mar 23, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Pickupman66

Pickupman66 Tassled File Fish

Inwall, are you going to make the swap?

2. Click Here!

3. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

Yep.....I just booked a room at a La Quinta Inn that is close to the location. I always miss your swap because it's often during tax season. However, because the 15th is falling on a Sunday, I get an extra day. I'm hoping to get out of St. Louis early on Friday because there's a restaurant/microbrewery on Music Row that I love to eat at. I can't remember the name but I do remember how to get there. A couple of my buddies are selling frags there so I'll probably end up helping them transport frags/supplies.

EDIT: I found the name of the restaurant. It's called Big River Grille and Brewing Works. For those going from out of town, it's not cheap but it's not horribly expensive either. It sure is good. http://bigrivergrille.com/ BTW, for those that are going there for the first time, leave time to visit The Parthenon and possibly tour the Opryland Hotel, walk Music Row, etc.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  4. Pickupman66

Inwall. Look up yazoo brewery too. Way better beer than big river IMO. I love their dos perros. Its my #2 favorite beer. Our swaps are historically the last weekend in Jan but we moved this year. Its been good so far hoping folks bring their refunds to the swap. We hope to get enough draw to host a macna event in a year or two once they finish the Nashville convention center. I look forward to meeting you and everyone. I will be the frazzled guy on the microphone announcing things.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

I just sent in the list for the Reed Mariculture donations (Reef Nutrition and APBreed products)

From Reef Nutrition (www.ReefNutrition.com):

(4) 6oz Sample Packs (MSRP $133 ea)
    (includes (1) of every Reef Nutrition product accept only (1) of the Phyto-Feast)

(1) Tigger-Feast + Phyto-Feast Duet Packs (MSRP $30)
    (1) Karen Talbot Tigriopus californicus (Tigger-Pod) 11" x 14" matted open edition print (MSRP $35)

From APBreed (www.APBReed.com):

(4) TDO-C2 3oz pouches (MSRP $8.94 each)
    (4) TDO-EP1 3oz pouches (MSRP $7.94 each)
    (4) Otohime-C1 3oz pouches (MSRP $7.45 each)
    (4) Otohime-EP1 3oz pouches (MSRP $6.55 each)

1 person likes this.
  6. Pickupman66

Wow... that's awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

7. dowtish

dowtish Horrid Stonefish

I'm glad to see some fellow 3reefers are gonna make it. we have over 10 grand in raffle prizes and giveaways.

8. Click Here!

9. Pickupman66

SWAG BAGS game in From Dr. Fosters and Smith. I got a WHOLE pallet of these things. First 400 folks in the door get one. Includes:

Beach Calender
    8.45oz bottle of water conditioner from Instant Ocean
    $20 Gift Certificate to Dr. Fosters and Smith!
    plus some other cool offers!

[​IMG]

10. jaymostella

jaymostella Skunk Shrimp

My bother and I are coming up but I have family plans later in the day so I will not be able to stay long (maybe couple hours).. I cant wait and bringing the wallet... Looking for some colorful pieces..

11. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

You'll have fun. I love going to these events and meeting people.

12. Pickupman66

INwall, you are correct. these types of events are my favorite. While Local club meetings are fun, they just cannot compare to seeing 100's of Saltwater fanatics in once location wheeling and dealing on coral like crack cocaine. Its the a great time of year, the weather will be PERFECT and we have a TON of folks selling corals. I dont want to advertise for another Forum website, but our club sales threads on R2R are teeming with Tons of nice corals from everyday members. this does not include the likes of High Definition Corals, Pacific East Aquaculture, Eye Candy Coral and others....