Micro Wave Machine

Discussion in 'I made this!' started by cannon2222, Jun 30, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cannon2222

cannon2222 Spaghetti Worm

I was at my local Home Depot get some pvc for a project (cpw). I saw this micro sprinkler display and wandered if it could be made into a micro or direct coral wave machine. It's called the Maverick and it made by Dig Irrigation. http://www.digcorp.com/diy/product.htm
    It takes a 1/2 inch pvc pipe and turns it into a multi zone outlet with up to 12 zones. Your able to get up to 4 gph per zone. I know, I know...another thing to think about, huh? ;D

phil

2. Click Here!

3. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

Phil,

I just love original thinking :)

I have used a lot of micro irrigation bits and pieces on my old tank and am in the process of designing a complete water movement system ( getting rid of powerheads ) using these products.

I have some other chores to do first before I set up my new tank, but pretty soon I'll have the design ideas finalised and hopefully it will work :)

John

4. cannon2222

cannon2222 Spaghetti Worm

Don't you just love it, your walking through a store and come across a product and bam, a new idea for your tank. ;D

phil

5. JohnO

JohnO Moderator

LOL, How did you know? That's exactly what happened as I strolled through the gardening section :)

John