Maxi Mini "Accident"

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by CODEE111, Jun 18, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CODEE111

CODEE111 Peppermint Shrimp

In my opinion, and I'm no scientist or anything, but I agree with you 100%.

2. Click Here!

3. CODEE111

June 19, 2011 - Happy Fathers Day All:cheesy:

Looking at my Maxi today, It's hard to tell if I see a difference. It does appear there may be a little more green around the mouth area. He's moved a little during the day. Could just be my imagination. I'll have to compare the pictures.

Here is the new picture and I am going to post this onto the original post. It may make it easier for comparisions.

Does it look any better to anyone else?

Maybe I should do 3 day pictures for a more noticable improvement.

Attached Files:

4. CODEE111

No...don't think there is a lot of difference. Maybe wait 3 more days to get another one. Colors might be more intense by then.

5. bvb-etf-luva

bvb-etf-luva Banned

it can go either way, if conditions are near perfect they try to take advantage of the situation and split like crazy to get as many anemones out there. in stressful conditions they will split as a last resort hoping that at least one will survive

6. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

Agreed. Looks pretty much the same.

7. CODEE111

I know, huh.

Think I'll wait 3 days to post another picture. By then, I'm hoping the changes are more obvious.

Thinking that since he is moving, he is uncomfortable with the place I put him. Since he has been there about a week now, I have to believe he may have gotten enough strength up to move around...which may be a good sign...or he is just an anemone that prefers to roam.

If I remember right, they will usually stay put and are not considered roamers. Everyone feel free to correct me...it's been awhile.

8. Click Here!

9. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

Mine rarely moved. Try bulking him up with food for a week or two. Then give him another week and then do the dirty deed if you still want to.

JM2C

:)

10. Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill Native Floridian

I think all nems are the same in that they will move until they find someplace comfortable, and that could differ with each individual.

11. CODEE111

I fed him once. I'm thinking 2-3 times a week for awhile. I figure 2 weeks will be enough to heal. I'm wondering if he is going to stay this color, either way is ok with me tho, just curious.

I'm still feeding the tank too and noticed a little excitment this morning when I fed him and he did move back to pretty much the first place he left.

12. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

agreed, mine hasnt moved in about a month & a half.