Martha Stewart's Jail Cell

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Matt Rogers, Jun 15, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Sorry Martha! hehe. ;D

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

One more. ;D

Attached Files:

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

ha ha ha thats funny

i sent that out in my email ;D

5. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

ROTFLMAO x 1000,,,
    Ol Hilary should take the upper bunk and she has done more nasty **** then Martha...
    Leave my Martha alone, oh yeah...
    Cookies anyone....

6. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

ill take tea with those cookies please ;D

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

'GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS'

Poor Martha! :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. Click Here!

9. NUGIO

NUGIO Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

GOD dont like ugly!

10. Land_Fish

Land_Fish Guest

Good to see the CMKII around here again. How are you doing?
    They will use Noregias (sp) jail cell for her, it's like a resort ya know.

11. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Glad to see someone include "Hilary" into the "coven" of "Queens of Mean" -

So far my list includes:

L. Helmsly
    M. Stewart
    H.R. Clinton

All deserved same fate. But I would like to nominate "Gagool" (Condi Rice) as the ultimate "Queen of Mean/Evil"

"Gagool" ​

"... I observed the wizened monkey-like figure creeping from the shadow of the hut. It crept on all fours, but when it reached the place where the king sat it rose upon its feet, and throwing the furry covering from its face, revealed a most extraordinary and weird countenance. Apparently it was that of a woman of great age so shrunken that in size it seemed no larger than the face of a year-old child, although made up of a number of deep and yellow wrinkles. Set in these wrinkles was a sunken slit, that represented the mouth, beneath which the chin curved outwards to a point. There was no nose to speak of; indeed, the visage might have been taken for that of a sun-dried corpse had it not been for a pair of large black eyes, still full of fire and intelligence, which gleamed and played under the snow-white eyebrows, and the projecting parchment-coloured skull, like jewels in a charnel-house. As for the head itself, it was perfectly bare, and yellow in hue, while its wrinkled scalp moved and contracted like the hood of a cobra.

The figure to which this fearful countenance belonged, a countenance so fearful indeed that it caused a shiver of fear to pass through us as we gazed on it, stood still for a moment. Then suddenly it projected a skinny claw armed with nails nearly an inch long, and laying it on the shoulder of Twala the king, began to speak in a thin and piercing voice--

"Listen, O king! Listen, O warriors! Listen, O mountains and plains and rivers, home of the Kukuana race! Listen, O skies and sun, O rain and storm and mist! Listen, O men and women, O youths and maidens, and O ye babes unborn! Listen, all things that live and must die! Listen, all dead things that shall live again--again to die! Listen, the spirit of life is in me and I prophesy. I prophesy! I prophesy!"

The words died away in a faint wail, and dread seemed to seize upon the hearts of all who heard them, including our own. This old woman was very terrible.

"Blood! blood! blood! rivers of blood; blood everywhere. I see it, I smell it, I taste it--it is salt! it runs red upon the ground, it rains down from the skies.

"Footsteps! footsteps! footsteps! the tread of the white man coming from afar. It shakes the earth; the earth trembles before her master.

"Blood is good, the red blood is bright; there is no smell like the smell of new-shed blood. The lions shall lap it and roar, the vultures shall wash their wings in it and shriek with joy..."

Continued... "King Solomon's Mines"

(Hope I am not revealing to much of my bias's) ::)

OmarD

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Don't be surprised if you get audited after that Omar. ;D