Marine Depots Customer Service

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by Aaron.Herk, May 16, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. aw1447

aw1447 Montipora Capricornis

Only if the item is actually already in route then your SOL. If the money's out of your account, you can still void. It will be pending for at least 24 hrs.

2. Click Here!

3. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Hi Aaron,

Just want to let you know that we were able to stop your order yesterday. Our warehouse always runs until about 6 p.m. PST on Mondays and we didn't want to contact you so late in the day since you're on Eastern Time. You should get a phone call from one of our reps soon. You will receive a refund on the products that you did not want.

Also to clarify, orders do not get into our warehouse without the charge going through. So, the card had already been charged prior to going to our warehouse. We process quite a few orders on a daily basis so we do our best to fulfill them as quickly as possible. Sometimes situations like this comes up and we have to fix it creatively, but for the most part, the quick shipments keep our customers happy.

Again, I apologize for getting back to you on a different timeframe than you were expecting, but i'm glad we were able to correct it for you. I hope that you look to MarineDepot.com for your future needs for our hobby.

Please let us know if there's anythign else we can help with.

Happy Reefing,

Ben

3 people like this.