Man Puts Live Neon Tetras In His Phone

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Oct 17, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

*head/desk*

:lol:

2. Click Here!

3. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

ha ha ha ha.... finally some comedy instead of the ASPCA and humane society crackin down on this thread

4. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

With the ASPCA battling the PETA (Peaple Eating Tasty Animals) group, it's a war zone.

I guess Peredhil, metalfan, and I are the PETA group. Or the ARA. Or hunters of America. Or something. Probably something to do with logic...:p (Oh no he di'n't)

1 person likes this.
  5. tatted4ever

next i gonna see the aspca procucing commecricials with clips like this video instead of cats and dogs with only one eye and terribly abused...

dont take me outta context... im not condoning such behavior that is taken on cats, dogs, fish...... but lets get for real people..... tetras in a phone is mi-nute compared to some of the other unhumane acts towards other beings besides humans

6. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

In fact, there are FOUR different glass containers in my house that have fish in them. The guy in the video only had one container with fish in it...snap. I must be a sadist or something. :eek:

7. tatted4ever

ha ha ha.... tetras in a phone cant be as bad as the fish we have in our tanks that our completely undersized compared to their natural environment ;)

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

eh...lot of opinions in this thread so i will add my own...

I am a sportsman, and I eat meat. I even own a pair of leather shoes. But there is a difference between purposefully abusing an animal and utilizing one. I grew up with the idea that a fisherman never mocks his catch, even though he plans to filet it. Fish in a phone...yep you can't fix stupid. If he shocks himself or loses his numbers...cosmic justice.

10. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

maybe he just needed a convenient way to keep his bait alive on the way to the local fishing hole!

::);D:p

1 person likes this.
  11. WuWu

WuWu Feather Star

QQ this is me crying for the tetras .. but really i dont care

12. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

better to get the bait at the spot you are fishing...match the hatch...bait store only sees me when i buy hooks. there you go, one fishing secret a day for you pered. ;) One of the reasons why 5% of the fisherman catch 99% of the fish...the others are just waiting to get lucky...bring bait from home...I thought you were from Texas my man. I would expect better. ;)

just messing with you pered. but seriously...match the hatch when using natural bait.

2 people like this.