Maloney The Great

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by EasyMac, Dec 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. EasyMac

EasyMac Fire Worm

So I got my CUC last tuesday containing 104 snails and 14 hermits and I am pleased! Half of my ceriths are still asleep though ::) but I know they will wake up soon ;D haha.

Anyways John is a great guy, I had a great experience with ReefCleaners. His shipment was packed very well, he was very informative through email (very fast responses), and was always very kind and helpful with every aspect of my needs.

I greatly recommend reefcleaners.org and strongly encourage everyone to do business with John!

Thanks again John, I will definitely be a returning customer.

2. Click Here!

3. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Good feedback East Mac

Steve

4. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

yeah, I had ordered from there a couple months ago and was pleased. I was VERY concerned at first because all my snails were asleep (I thought were dead) for a couple days but everyone is well

5. nemovit

nemovit Astrea Snail

Looking forward to receiving my new order. Glad to hear all the sleeping snails woke up and will keep that in mind upon arrival!

6. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

Yet, one more thread about this seller's good reputation and business ethics. Way to go John! That must cheer you up! :)

7. EasyMac

EasyMac Fire Worm

Yeah nothing to worry about. my 1/4 of my ceriths are still napping but i see more waking up as each day passes. Might I add that his prices were very reasonable. I'm very good friends with my LFS's owner, and he even told me he couldnt beat his prices :)

8. Click Here!

9. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

John is so awesome and I agree very fast responses; you rock John!

10. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

lazy is what they are! get to work! :) They keep it clean in time though, they just aren't all that fast on the draw.

11. Indiana Boy

Indiana Boy Coral Banded Shrimp

+1 on all above posts. i couldnt have been more pleased with ordering from reefcleaners. i really like their dry food as well.

12. damon

damon Sea Dragon

I recently got a cuc too, and agree, I could not be happier. The prices are sooo good, and john sent me some extra little snails to top it all off. If I had a lfs I would not even try to compete with his prices, I just keep cuc for show and refer poeple because I just don't see how a lfs could do it that cheap!