making a living...[store owners comments are appriciated]

Discussion in 'Frags' started by HxCxHaley, Aug 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. photo-guy

photo-guy Flamingo Tongue

In any market you will see people who say they aren't making any money. But you will also see other people who are successful. In ANY market. What's the difference? Education, luck and passion.

Learn about marketing, accounting, sales, and operations. Then follow your passion.

You have much to learn. It may be more than you realize, but easier than you might guess. Good for you that you're asking these questions at such an early age. You have plenty of time. Good for you!

There's no need for you to take any shortcuts. Don't rush. The world is wide open for you. But, time will fly by faster than you can imagine. So, don't delay either! Get a good education, now.

Plan for tomorrow. Enjoy today.

I wish you the very best of luck! :)

2. Click Here!

3. daninfamous

daninfamous Flamingo Tongue

I notice you make the most profit selling a service rather than a product.

My boss sells beers at 2 dollars a beer shes making maybe 75 cents a bottle after its wholesale cost, the insane amounts of tax, and the cut twords overhead, I sell her 4 hours of music playing for 150-200+ for 4 hours, after I recouped my equipment investment to sell my service im making a killing being a weekend warrior.

Become a master of cleaning tanks and undercut the next guy buy 5-10%

those are just random numbers on the beer, dont quote me, I actully think she makes close to no money on beer, shots and mixed drinks is where the money comes from.

4. brettwest

brettwest Spaghetti Worm

talk about highjacking a thread,wow!