Majano Wand / Out of Box (update on mortality) page 7

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by lillys Grandad, Mar 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Thx, not to derail your thread but this guy was teaching me to shoot from very near my body, as in against it! Gonna take some practice to let that feel comfortable! He was a navy seal though so may know what he's talking about! lol!

BTW the airweight is def a close combat weapon and not a range gun! lol! Not that I expected to be nailing targets at 40 yards with it but if ya can damn!lol

2. Click Here!

3. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

What? .. you mean you don't hold it out streched, one handed, with the weapon laying sideways? gang'sta style? lmao...::)
    ...always good to learn new techniques.

4. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Love the vids!

Mighty fine job too.

I think I might try to get one for our reef clubs use.

5. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

lol, nothing says gangsta like a 6'6" pale irish guy form southeast ohio!lol! But yeah pulling from your waist into your chest and firing just don't seem right in my head, but makes sense in a actual scenario! Cant let him get it!lol

Enough about my magic wands and back to you playing with your magic wand all day!lol

1 person likes this.
  6. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

The movie "kill shot" certainly is not very effective. The vid didn't show how you held the majano side arm though. ;D

7. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

...I was, huh? don't mess with the EX-Terminator ! lol :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

sorry 1 more! The guy did teach me why I don't enjoy shooting glocks! Because I shoot them like a traditional gun, when their grip angle necessitates you aim in a combat scenario position with legs squared and shoulders forward! After shooting his in this position I may add a glock to the party, but only after my next guy, a kimber CC 9mm with laser!

10. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

sweet! but i thought you avoided lazers,or is this one gonna be just a fun gun?

11. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

well i did hate them i was used to just target shooting! But after today and playing around, and learning to shoot from basically my armpit, with no sighting, i see the advantage of them! Just wasn't enough practice with one maybe, or knowledge of how to use them!

And this is not a toy, retail $1500, ultimate conceal carry gun!

12. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

good point,there's definately a good use for them in the right situation,but i never liked them myself for giving away your position.Sorry LG,I mean Ex-Terminator for my participation in this hijacking,lol.