Majano Wand / Out of Box (update on mortality) page 7

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by lillys Grandad, Mar 28, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lillys Grandad

lillys Grandad Horrid Stonefish

Rock on !! ;D if you love'em, who am I to say ?? IME..they can become harmful to corals ..and they will get out of control...but again..everyone has different opinions....only problem here is, at a price of 133.00 delivered, is that I didnt invent it. : )
    Enjoy your Majano !8)

2. Click Here!

3. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid

well im glad i dont have any in my new set up thats for sure, i tried getting rid of them with lemon juice but that didnt work they seem to be damn hardy creatures.i was wondering if you epoxed them in for a couple months would that do the trick?

4. lillys Grandad

Well.. there are a thousand threads on this subject...and I have never had a problem until now..I just want something I pay one time and I know it will work....I have tried all of it..even plugging hole..they just pop out around it it seems...but it dont hurt to try...but wouldnt that be like starving them..thats pretty cruel..lol..j/k give it a try. ;)

5. Swisswiss

Swisswiss Caribbean Reef Squid

hmm i shall if they pop up, how does your harry potter wand work? does it zap them to oblivion? or perhaps warps them to a distant planet? if its called a wand then it should at least turn them in to random goodies like clowns or acros that would save our reefs!!!

6. FatBastad

FatBastad Zoanthid

7. lillys Grandad

Laughing my az off...tooo funny...just zapped a few..works great..I can see though that I will be having to move things around temporarily to get to some...but no biggie...nothing will have to come out of the tank. It does them in...even when they pull in the hole..once you start zapping them they just start coming out..and you keep zapping away until they break free and float to the top. I just fed the tank so I'm going to wait a bit before I do a video...because of the gasses it releases..you don't want to stay at it too long..they have gallons vs time use recommendations I will get into later..but they want you to wait an hour after each treatment so the gasses dissipate... works for me. : ) All good so far.

8. Click Here!

9. NittyGritty

NittyGritty Millepora

rad ;d

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

11. lillys Grandad

man..youtube is taking its sweet time...you notice I didn't blame my lame network right... LOL : ) I have one ready..it just explains the usage and how it went...the one with me zapping is STILL downloading..700 megs 2 hours plus to download...I guess I could throw the teaser up .... but I'm sure you want to see the "burn" !

12. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Yeah, don't tease when it comes to magical wand zappers!

Edit; I have a new lil majano starting up, but its actually quite beautiful. Nice neon green and yellow. Sucks its gonna meet my butane torch here soon!

1 person likes this.