Low on Money...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 28, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

i mean i had some expensive hobbys at your age but i did do a few neightbors lawns and what not. saved that money and bought my fish. I have been in salt since i was like 8 so. My dad said if i wanted it i would find a way to work for it. good luck.

2. Click Here!

3. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

bloodkip..... U are indeed a luckySOB LOL

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

thanks; I'll probably need it

5. rc_mcwaters3

If anything you love the hobby and for christ sakes your 14 you have you whole life for a saltwater tank. Im the same way i have to wait wich kills me but moneys money.

6. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

so... anyone wanna answer my previous question? how do i post a pic from photobucket? i did copy and paste but it doesnt let me paste

7. Kevin3884

Kevin3884 Tassled File Fish

I'll send u some dry rock...you pay for my gas and shipping, but I wont charge u for the dry rock....Priority Mail has a box that is like $15.35 to ship anywhere...and I can get about 35lbs in a box...I dont usually do it for that cheap cuz i pay to use the land to harvest the dry rock from...but in ur case i'd be willing cuz i know what its like to want and not have...$20 and i'll ship u a box

8. Click Here!

9. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

nah its alright; you really dont need to do that, but i really appreciate that. so how do i post a pic?

10. jonjonwells

jonjonwells Great Blue Whale

I am assuming you are talking about not giving up saltwater... not the drugs. Right? ;D

There is an image code underneath the picture. Copy that code. Click the Mountain button ^^ above and paste that code in the popup. Easy

11. rc_mcwaters3

I would take the offer from kevin myself...

12. damon

damon Sea Dragon

The first step is communication. You said that your mom thinks your irresponsible too, meaning that they both see a irresponsible side of you. You need to find a way to show them that this can be a good way to work on responsibility. From how much you've researched things and some of the things you post about responsible fish keeping I'm a little surprised about that but I don't really know you for real. I assuming there is a part of you that is a little more 14ish that is not as responsible for your parents to feel this way. You need to be able to show them that your going to be the 14 year old kid that is consistently interested in doing the right thing in any situation. Basically I'm saying kiss ass and bust ass around the house until you get respect for "doing something".

Oh ya, have you looked into diy rock?