Low on Money...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 28, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Zoanthids21

Zoanthids21 McKoscker’s Flasher Wrasse

Haha, yeah...Well that stinks! haha

2. Click Here!

3. con999

con999 Corkscrew Tentacle Anemone

im in the same problem right now and im his age. hahahahahahahaha.

im going to start selling frags on here. also im going to ask my LSF if theirs inthing they need help with, they probaly will say no but its worth a shot.

i cant do this but it might work for you though, look up reefclubs in your area. my mom would FREAK if i asked to go get some ock from a random person though. hhahahahahahahahahahhahaha lol.

4. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

ehh now i feel as if ur laughing at me XD Well maybe i have an idea and maybe i dont... my dad doesnt let me buy stuff, but what about my mom? She thinks that im irresponsible too but it might actually work since she hasnt spent a lot on fish and whatnot LOL

5. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

o well thats interesting LOL

6. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

I don't think you will have much luck with the job since you are 14, I think.

I would just be civil about it and try to work it out with your dad. I don't see why he wouldn't let you or have him order rock for you if you pay him cash.

Above all my advice to you is go slow, don't get to many animals for your budget, by that I mean maintenance costs like water changes.

7. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

being in law enforcement drugs are not the way to go..... LOL

that being said my wife said the same thing untile i convinced her it was somthing i really enjoyed and wasnt going to give up wo a fight.

8. Click Here!

9. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

o dont worry about that; I've learned my lesson now... and all i have is a maroon clown; why is it that everyone thinks i have like a freaken foxface in my tank? XD

10. Bloodkip

Bloodkip Ritteri Anemone

where foxface?!?!?, I see no foxface. I wish you can adopt you to be my brother;p I love having a dad that buys me whatever I want, no question asked. I'm thinking of buying a bmw 7 series when I turn 16 (/endsarcasm). But sarcasm aside, he really does buy me whatever I want.

11. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

lucky S.O.B. XD jk

12. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

so how do i post a pic of my tank? i copy and paste from photobucket but it doesnt allow me to paste so what the hell?