Looking for a new tank who ships

Discussion in 'Fish Tank Brands and Kits' started by jdameli1, Oct 26, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jdameli1

jdameli1 Torch Coral

I'm looking to upgrade, but most of the stores around here don't have any drilled tanks

I'm looking for any tank that is 72" long any good places online that sell a whole set up tank stand and hood

2. Click Here!

3. tom.n.day

tom.n.day Eyelash Blennie

4. Jlobes

Jlobes Coral Banded Shrimp

for what exactly are you looking?? You could always custom order one. there are many different styles, designs, etc. Almost all online stores ship and so will custom tank builders. It has to get there one way or the other.

5. skurious

skurious Sailfin Tang

6. kwmjones

kwmjones Flamingo Tongue

I'm in the market as well for a 48" rimless tank but aside from glasscages and deep blue, haven't really heard of any others - anyone that can shed some light? I know LeeMar has been mentioned but they are in CA and I'm in NC, so shipping would be mega $$$$

7. m2434

m2434 Giant Squid

Usually there are local custom builders, but not much nationally. In general, you won't find many companies shipping glass tanks, the shipping costs are outrageous for a glass tank. You can get acrylic shipped, but of course they scratch pretty easily, especially in a reef tank, with all the coralline algae growth. It is an option though. I would research glass cages, they have pretty mixed reviews.

8. Click Here!

9. Reef Daddy

Reef Daddy Astrea Snail

I bought mine from glasscages and it is great. They drilled it with the holes I wanted and delivery wasnt so bad.

10. DavidinGA

DavidinGA Fire Worm

isn't there another site something like fishtanksdirect that is suppose to be better than glasscages?

11. jbraslins

jbraslins Teardrop Maxima Clam

12. _alex_

_alex_ Feather Duster