Lookin back, Where did you start???

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Birchell, Feb 21, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

haha, I stil have my discus/angel/amazon tank going. And it is easy to care for too. The only tank im having problems in is the new 100g. New tanks suck, lol. I can wait for it to mature!!!

2. Click Here!

3. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

its worth it though. i wish i went bigger when i first started now it seems to be a lot less error free than a smaller one . this marine hobby has turned me in to a very paitent person ..cant wait too get some more fish for it. just what to put in :confused:

4. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

:lol: I started with my little 15g. The only problem I have is the SG. The water evaps to fast!!! In my 100g, Im goin angelfish reef, hehe. Something different. Im tierd of seeing yellow tangs, and ocellaris clowns, LOL. I look at my tank for somthing different that everyone on the internet. Good luck with your tank, and keep us updated!!

5. mattgeezer

mattgeezer Montipora Capricornis

good luck to you too my friend .

6. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

I am keeping my mouth shut...Let me just say I am just alittle younger than you!hahaha
    Man...how things have changed for us older reefers!!! FOR THE BETTER...ALOT BETTER!
    If I had to go the same route as I did when I first started salt, I would chose not to do it for the benefit of the living organisms!! Death traps back then, like the round glass goldfish bowls that house goldfish for a few months top before they died! You can't expect fish to live in conditions like that!;D