Look at this rock

Discussion in 'Live Rock' started by hoodoo, Nov 21, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. SpngBob

SpngBob Astrea Snail

My camera makes the pics huge !! I just go into paint and go to image.. stretch/skrew.. Then just put 30% in the horizontal and vertical fields..

Hope taht helps

2. Click Here!

3. hoodoo

hoodoo Fire Shrimp

dito. I do exaclty the same. My pics are huge and .5 mb. So I go to paint and make them small. A little annoying. But the good part is, you can take out a part you like and cut that to a new pic and still have great quality.

4. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

Yeah, I use Microsoft Photo Editor to resize individuals....

but Ima Lazy. Wanna do 10 at a time...:)

I have a web page maker (free download), to make a photo viewer on a webpage. Its cool , I use it now to have photos up on my little webpage. But it allows you to select the photos, re-size all to a choice of sizes, and makes new photos and the page. Its a bit of work if you dont want the webpage stuff too, but it will shrink a bunch down with a small period of time...

if anybody wants a copy, let me know....

again , looks great hoodoo!!!

Scoffer

5. Scoffer

Scoffer Banned

I finally got a couple of pictures uplaod to my album....

my Xenia looks like it's about to blow over! hope it's not too much current...

Scoffer

6. hoodoo

hoodoo Fire Shrimp

I know it's a little bit of a drive for you to go there. But believe me, it's worth it. Make a daytrip out of it. It's in a beautiful greek town with excellent food. Go there first and take a look around and then go get your rock.
    And don't forget to give me a call before you go, I'll meet you there if you like :)