Logan's 75g - It's been fun!!

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by lmr2o, Sep 4, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lmr2o

lmr2o Millepora

I just wanted to stop in and let you all know I still have the tank :p I haven't had the time to be very active lately. I've tried a few more times to fight the dinos without completely resetting the tank, but no luck. So it sits, looking fugly, until I can find the time and motivation to do something about it. I've lost most of my Zoas and one brain. The acans are all doing fine and I haven't lost any fish. Ill keep you guys posted, thanks for reading!

2. Click Here!

3. exactlyobp

exactlyobp Giant Squid

Thanks for the update Logan!

You still have your roommate's tank for the evacuation during the reset, correct? Let's get it going!!!!

4. OlopezNYC

OlopezNYC Fire Worm

5. lmr2o

lmr2o Millepora

I feel like this thread needed some closure! I can never seem to keep 100% interest in hobbies for more than a few years, and its obvious my interest starting fading last year. New things have come up that demand my attention and money (lol) so I started parting my tank out a few weeks ago. I can't speak highly enough of my experience on this site and all the awesome people I met! I couldn't have done any of this without all of you. A handful of you guys I owe a special thank you for the advice and encouragement when I was starting out. You all know who you are!

I may do a smaller aquarium in the future. And if/when I do, I'll be back here :)

3reef rocks! :beer:

6. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

ok, we'll count on your coming back in! Good luck on all of your endeavors not reef :)

7. lmr2o

lmr2o Millepora

Hey thank you!! I know I'll be back! Lately I've started playing disc golf and became addicted! Taking all my time & money for now! Haha

Attached Files:

8. Click Here!

9. Atticus818

Atticus818 Eyelash Blennie

Best of luck in life man, was great to have met you!

10. lmr2o

lmr2o Millepora

Thank you!! I met a lot of great people on here, you guys made my reefing experience 10x better and I thank you all. I'll be back with a nano sooner or later lol

11. ingtar_shinowa

ingtar_shinowa Giant Squid

probably sooner since logan still trolls all my fish/coral related posts on facebook.