Livestock for 29 gallon

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by TheSaltwaterGuy, Dec 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

yeah i thought so (curse my house for being so cluttered lol) I think I'll shoot for a red firefish

2. Click Here!

3. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

My petco doesnt even sell saltwater XD well they used to and had a beautiful clown trigger but not anymore. The candy basslet is too damn expensive so yeah thats out. what exactly is ORA?

4. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Oceans Reef Aquariums, basicly an aquaculture facility that breeds fish and grows corals and such and clams. You will see the tag on items for sale if they are ORA.

5. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

speaking of livestock I just remembered going to my LFS the other day and I swear they have fish in really small tanks. First of all they had a very unique and beautiful batfish (forget what kind) in like a 50 gallon, but probably because its fins werent as long as a bat's yet. They had a miniature yellow cowfish with like a million ocellaris and a few small wrasses; I'm surprised it didnt kill everything in the tank because conditions looked pretty crowded. it even had sme really dark spots that werent part of the regular color pattern; now thats what I call a great aquarium! (yeah sure)

6. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

o ok I see

7. stoney waters

stoney waters Fire Shrimp

I have two clowns and a sixline (did have a mandarine but my stupid gbta ate it one day) just make sure you add or have a lot of pods.

8. Click Here!

9. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

o yeah i know about the foods of mandarins but wow that really sucks; you lost a mandarin to an anemone? ouch... and its so beautiful too

10. TheSaltwaterGuy

TheSaltwaterGuy Banned

any more ideas? I just ate and it was really good so im in a mood for some more ideas. Also ideas for inverts and coral are welcome

11. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

Coco worms, are a great investment, :) so Cool looking.

12. chumslickjon

chumslickjon Purple Spiny Lobster

I've got a 29.
    I have a firefish, blue chromis, red head goby, red bar high fin goby, hector goby and a yellowtail blenny.
    I want some more fish that can swim in the water column like the chromis and was thinking either getting more of those so they school up, or wait till my lfs has some smaller sized cheaper bangai cardinals.