Link me to 3reef!

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Jul 25, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bruce

Bruce Giant Squid

If only i had a website...

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That's perfect! 8) Thanks Jamaica. I appreciate it!

And thanks for the links EVERYBODY! :beer: :pimp2: :smokin: :guitarist

I hooked you all up with the badge and karma and will start on the rest this weekend. :)

4. sssnake

sssnake Montipora Digitata

Hiya Matt.

I hooked you up with Google so hopefully you may get a couple of hits. It took an hour or so to do it but it's something I always had thought about doing anyway. It's time well spent. 3reef deserves it. :thumb_up:

Keep up the excellent work dude ;)

Here's my site:

evanged - Saltwater fish & reef tanks.

Cheers :)

5. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

I emailed the one the board members 3reef should be on the GIRS website in the next few days Matt.

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That will rock Covey, thanks! 8)

sssnake - PERFECT!!!! Thank you! I gotta check out your site some more. Karma and badge done. :thumbs_up

7. coral reefer

coral reefer Giant Squid

Hi Matt,
    I just went ahead and emailed Ctars(Connecticut Area Reef Society) which myself and a couple others are members of along with 3reef. I hope to find out within the next day or so if they will add 3reef as a link! Right now they have reefcentral as a link(only one, I may add)-so I used my selling techniques and told Greg(contact person with ctars) that if another reef website(3reef) could be added as a link it would possibly help to increase membership at ctars since we have people in the state of Connecticut that belong to 3reef. At the same time by having another reef website, it gives Ctars(and its members) exposure to another outlet to help them meet new people and receive more feedback etc. than by just belonging to one site.
    I'll let you know Matt what the outcome is though I don't see why they(ctars) wouldn't agree to add more exposure both ways...
    TOM

8. Click Here!

9. chetrod

chetrod Peppermint Shrimp

Matt I am currently in college taking WEB/410 I have created a very cool web site which has links to 3reef of course. and some of the suppliers I have purchased product from. The only issue its on my C drive. I am with verizon yahoo Fios I will try and publish it with them then send you the link.

10. chetrod

chetrod Peppermint Shrimp

I built the site using dreamweaver how do I publish it? I have to use Verizon site builder to use their services.

11. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Not sure Chetrod. You might need FTP. YOu can start a thread in the bucket if you can't figure it out. Thanks for your help though!

@coral reefer - THanks Tom! That would be sweet! A link on a club site would probably work well.

THanks all!

12. Jamaica_sun

Jamaica_sun Spanish Shawl Nudibranch