Link Confirmation

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by My2heartboys, Jan 8, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. My2heartboys

My2heartboys Fire Worm

OK, hope I do not get into trouble with this post. I know that most servers do this automatically--but figure if there is somebody willing to pay for this and I can make a couple hundred a month--then it is not a total loss.

$30 per month to verify all links on website once each month
    If you purchase 3 months at once it is $75.
    Any additional checks per month will be $20 per check.
    $5 off of your fee as well as the person you refer's fee.
    All of your passwords will remain safely in YOUR computer. All I will do is verify links on your website and report on those not functioning properly. If all are working correctly I will inform you of that as well.

This will allow you to go straight to the problem and correct it quickly thus leaving you more time for customer support or upgrading your website. It will also give you the chance to see exactly what kind of job that the server you have hired is doing for you in their programmed link checking. I have been told that most all of the servers in operation today automatically do this for their customers. I have been on websites where it appears that links have not been checked in quite some time, so when it comes to making sure your links are all working OK, would you want only a program on a server that serves hundreds of thousands of people at once doing it--or would you rather have a person doing it one link at a time and giving you the assurance that a personal touch can give?

If you are interested in this service, please feel free to email me to further inquire about this service.

Anne

Paul & Anne Wanger
    [email protected]