LFS sold me "button polyps" heheheh

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by REDMANS CUBE, Nov 17, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. REDMANS CUBE

REDMANS CUBE Fire Shrimp

thats cool. i just dont see it. i appreciate you opinion and i would like to know if i am right or wrong. do you know how to start a poll or would i have to start another thread?

2. Click Here!

3. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Before you start the poll, take better pics of them and then go to the "forums" section and go under the ID this. From there you can start the poll. Luna

4. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

Funny you ask, I just started a poll of my own.
    In a new thread, check the box for the poll and # of poll options. Then you fill in the poll info in the screen that comes up after you hit the 'submit thread' button.

5. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

You can also start a thread in an existing thread. Hit "thread tools" and there will be a spot to add a poll to this thread. It only works this way if you are the thread author. As also mentioned, get us a better pic......

6. totter0817

totter0817 Purple Spiny Lobster

Don't know how to start a poll, but I agree that they DO look like hairy mushrooms, I just looked up some pics and of course they all vary but I came across a couple that match up to your pic very closely

7. totter0817

Hey on the left side of the page under the 3reef navigation click on the sponsors and then click on the sponsor coral morphologic sponsor, they got some pretty good pics of the ricordeas they are selling- and they are beautiful!

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

my 2 cents;D

hairy mushrooms
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

florida ricordia(geek gave me a long time ago and this is the one that's left)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. REDMANS CUBE

REDMANS CUBE Fire Shrimp

ya i hear you guys but i dont think they look like hairy mushrooms. look at the "bulb" structure. like in the above pic i think the structure of mine look a ton more like rics.

11. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

theres no way those are hairy mushrooms, they are ricordeas but im not sure if they are yumas or floridas b/c they have just been introduced into the tank. good score REDMAS CUBE.

12. totter0817

I just dont see it, with it being newly introduced the bulb like structured could be somewhat shrunken up, so maybe when they get fully comfortable all the way, they might extend more into an elongated shape, IMO