So it all started with a fern calurpa. Ok, no problem, got that under control. Then this unknown little beastie popped up. It's pretty, but my gosh does it grow and before a thorough mechanical scrubbing it was trying to take over. The LFS had no idea and I'm hoping someone will recognize this whatever it is and have an idea how to combat it. CUC won't touch it, Lawnmower Blenny thinks the beds of it make a great place to perch, but not to eat. I've removed say 90% of it but I'd like to find out what to do about it before the other 10% decides to try to take over again. Thanks!