Lets talk cars..... :D

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ScubaBrett22, May 18, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

just a side note to those hating on the 4 bangers ... my car will be back from the body shop the end of next month and the invitation is open to any v8/10/12 to race me ... its only a 2.6 " ricer" after all... ooops forgot to mention i put down 1200hp on a safe tune hopeing to get into the 1400hp range this season :) and my car cost far less then a new z06 even after all the mods i have done :)

2. Click Here!

3. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

what is it? im guessing its either a civic, jetta, or a neon. Post a picture of it. I respect any car with major horsepower just not bodykits and spoilers:p

4. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

I'm still a firm believer in there is no replacement for displacement and the big thing with that much HP is there is almost no way to stick it to the ground, I have a client with a '10 zr1 with 600+hp and 12" wide rear wheels and if you dont give it the utmost respect at all times it can/will kill you

5. supratt

supratt Fire Shrimp

haha Iraf im right there with you, my uncle has a 2003 z06. hes a pissed off old man but once you put him in his vette he's a kid again. the two things he told me when we were drive in it was "theres not replacement for displacement" (he floors it on a straight away) then "traction is optional" (full on drifts a an uphill bend)
    still waiting on my first car haha, hoping on either a 89' supra (not riced out) or a 86' el camino if insurace doesnt kill me :(

6. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

there is a short road track near me called Hallett motor speedway, there is several guys here in town that run twin turbo supras up there and OMFG they are unreal fast, there is a guy here that has a viper with over 800hp and the supras smoke it up there

7. tooconceited

tooconceited Spaghetti Worm

I had a four banger that would hang with corvettes but it only had two wheels ;D There might be no replacement for displacement, but weighing under 500 lbs gives you quite a power to weight ratio even if you're only putting down 100 horses

8. Click Here!

9. ScubaBrett22

ScubaBrett22 Fire Shrimp

Wait what kind of car do you have post pictures!!

to all of you post pictures!!

10. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

well i have a 2006 lancer evolution ....the body kit is to allow wider tires i spin all 4 wheels almost wen ever i want on 10 inch wide tires.sry no pics yet still gettn the body kit put on...ive been waiting almost a year for pics myself lol but its a long wait to get hand made parts from small companys in japan. but ill have a post up for sure on it:) im even more proud of my car then my tanks lol

11. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

I have one of these but in a 2 cylinder version. 120 actual rwhp and 440 lbs gets me through the 1/4 faster than any thing with 4 wheels.;D

12. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I bet some 4 wheeled drag cars could take you :p:p:p:p

Or a rocket car! Oh, I guess you mean street legal ;D