Leather toadstool question

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by laurat, Apr 10, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. laurat

laurat Astrea Snail

I know I said I wasn't going to move it again, but I did and put it more toward the light. When I got home today it was all out, beautiful, and larger than it was in the store!!! WOW Looks great. Thanks to everyone for their advise, I promise I will listen more often though!!
    laura

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Just be careful of who you listen too. Lately, with things the way they are, i would wait for at least 3 responses before doing anything :-/

4. evojoe67

evojoe67 Aiptasia Anemone

i just put a green polyp toadstool in my tank, about 3 days ago. first day only a few polys came out. now it seems to be doing great, as the polyps are out most of the day.
    i've got her mounted directly under my 250watt, metal halide. i've read that sometimes they can take from a day,to a few weeks to show thier polyps, so be patient. i hear they're pretty easy to adapt. good luck.

5. REDMANS CUBE

REDMANS CUBE Fire Shrimp

my leather did the same thing. its just the change in tanks. mine took a good week before it opened. i have mine in the biocube 29, which has around the same watts/gal. i have mine in the upper half of the tank.

6. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

woohh, i just read some of Cornfaced posts, wow! i dont know if your serious or not, but whoever told you that a copepod is a coed pod, and to poke the leather to wake it up must have been on some serious drugs, or maybe your on them?? either way stop listening to whoever your are dude.

7. ptgestimator

ptgestimator Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

My green leathers has an intense neon glow under the moon lights.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: I almost forgot about ole cornface :lol: