kenya tree :)

Discussion in 'Coral' started by the glass guy, Feb 15, 2014.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. the glass guy

the glass guy Flamingo Tongue

I like to be very personal with my tank it's my oasis. my clowns name is wemo cause he's tiny lol then shroomy for obvious reasons and buttons cause that's what it looks likeyou can see most of these on the post "darn killer shrimp" lol. my three stripe is named ponyboy and the neon dottyback is well I don't know haven't came up with a good one yet. also no name for the coral beauty at least not a set one anyways lol

2. Click Here!

3. BrianJ

BrianJ Peppermint Shrimp

I just loled for real, very creative. Shoulda named my hand fed lion, most personality of any fish I've ever known. Who's crazy enough to hand feed a lion anyway?..meeee, haha sorry if this was off topic. I wish you the best of growth with your little kenya.

4. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

I like bob. He looks great!

5. the glass guy

He seems to be doing even worse but not gonna freak out yet lol. Thanks oldfishkeeper. I hope he pulls out of this funk

6. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

probably just had a downer day

7. rcflyer1388

rcflyer1388 Bubble Tip Anemone

I wouldn't worry. those things are coral weeds. they will survive anything. I took mine out the tank and threw it into my frag tank and the salinity went to 1.032 from neglect and once I topped off the water it perked right back up lol.

8. Click Here!

9. the glass guy

Lol ya he is doing great now. Actually looking at my first hard coral. Gonna try to upgrade my lights next week. Running 2 48" vho that are probably over a year old so i don't even know if they are helping

10. dsmerf214

dsmerf214 Fire Shrimp

I love kenyas too! they grow quickly and IMO pretty. heres a couple of before and after pics of mine- i think its about 4 months apart

Attached Files:

11. rcflyer1388

rcflyer1388 Bubble Tip Anemone

They drop kids everywhere also....if you don't keep track of them, they can easily overrun the tank i can see. Nice looking coral though