Kent and seachem salt?

Discussion in 'Salt' started by Caspian, Dec 15, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Caspian

Caspian Coral Banded Shrimp

Petsolutions is having a salt sale or they were which sparked me to look around for salt and I found kent and seachem salts for fairly cheap. I chalked this up to them not being good reef salt but after looking on foster and smith their charts say their compairable to red sea coral pro when of comes to cal mag and alk. Has anyone used these at all with corals? What is your outcome. Would you recommend it?

Also someone who knows salt go to foster and smith and look at the charts I'd it really compairable or am I just wishing?

2. Click Here!

3. NU-2reef

NU-2reef Montipora Digitata

Can't say much for Kent but I have used seachem reef salt and currently use seachem salinity. Both great salts, never failed me.

4. jony_nitro

jony_nitro Plankton

Container sea is obviously essential

Container sea is obviously essential to offshore tanks, but it has uses in water tanks too. You also need it to hatch out brine shrimp if raising for food. Never add sea to a fish tank with plants, or scaleless within. Web design kent

5. skurious

skurious Sailfin Tang

I am currently using Kent and havent had any issues. I too got it on sale. I was using reef crystals before this and havent noticed any difference yet.

6. jony_nitro

jony_nitro Plankton

Nice job thanks, really appreciative...