kcbrad is in the hospital

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Robman, Jul 3, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. T-BASS

T-BASS Astrea Snail

Best wishes Kc, stay strong and positive.

2. Click Here!

3. 4phish

4phish Montipora Digitata

Glad to here your ok.

4. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

The doctor thought maybe it was anxiety (my life has been stressful lately) but he gave me super high doses of anti-anxiety medication and my heart rate stayed around 130. So he ruled that out.

Thanks for the kind words!

5. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

Thanks again everyone. I will let you know what the cardiologist says, or anything that happens in the mean time.

6. sollie7

sollie7 Millepora

Get well soon

Hospitals suck

I had to get a bunch of tests done awhile back (couple years) cause I would like feel like I was going to black out and I had to get an MRI and heart tests and all this junk and everything was perfect jus like genes or something they said it was migrainal or something like that. So mine wasn't nearly as serious as you but yeah though id share ;D

anyway hope you feel better and yes hospital food is nasty and they smell like old people. and happy 4th

7. patrick824

patrick824 Montipora Digitata

wow kacy you are in my prayers. my grandma passed away thursday and i was very close to her so its been an emotional week.

btw 3reef if i ever get sick i expect AT LEAST 6 pages of comments regarding my well-being, let alone someone finding out in the first place ;)

8. Click Here!

9. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Hey "kid", don't be averse to going for second and third opinions. One doctor rules one thing out and another won't. If you have ever watched "Mystery Diagnosis" on Discovery Health, you know some of the mis-diagnosis or missed diagnosis that goes on in the medical world. Keep your chin up, being vegetarian it may be as simple as you not receiving the proper minerals or electrolytes as happens to some vegetarians. You may even want to consult a Naturapath if you have one in your area. Orthodox doctors know almost nothing about true nutrition.

10. hasek1639

hasek1639 Fire Shrimp

KC i am sorry you have to go through all this. You are in my prayers and I have hopes you will come back soon so we can have our random chats. Hope you get better and see your soon.

11. divott

divott Giant Squid

i just caught up to this thread . im real sorry to hear your having to go through this nasty bump in the road kacy. heres hoping that they figure out whats wrong and get you back on the road to recovery quickly. youre a strong girl and im sure all will work out in the end. youre in my thoughts kacy, and nothing but the best of wishes forr you. take care kacy.

guy

12. homegrowncorals

homegrowncorals Ribbon Eel

kc hope you feel better soon and all works out for the best.