kcbrad is in the hospital

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Robman, Jul 3, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Night-Rida

Night-Rida Finback Whale

ohh wow kacy! I hope you'll recover soon.. just fyi: I myself have issues of high blood pressure since i was little and had to start taking meds around the age of 25. I also fainted/blacked out back in 2007 and went to the hospital as my Potassium levels were very low. after IV's and a bunch of test and 5-7 hrs later I came back too. It was scarry thing as this has not ever happen to me before. I also had one more time about 1.5 yrs after that same thing happen. I was just standing up and just blacked out. So I hope the doctors get to the bottom of it, and get your some meds to keep it from happening again. as always from all of us, take care of yourself. great well soon!!! ;)

2. Click Here!

3. MoonChaser

MoonChaser Aiptasia Anemone

Get well Kacy. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I look forward to the day you get out and come back online. :) Hope you get well soon. Take care of yourself.

4. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

Thanks for the update kc, we are still hoping for the best for you!

5. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

Glad you're still with us and it was good to read words you typed. :) I hope the docs are able to come up with some answers for you and get you fixed up soon.

6. Kermit

Kermit Plankton

Get well KC hope your feeling better real soon

7. Robman

Robman Great White Shark

We will be thinking of you Kacy......Get well soon.

8. Click Here!

9. SkyFire

SkyFire Clown Trigger

I sure hope they can get it under control for you and soon.

10. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

Best Wishes for you KC. I hope you get well soon and that the Visit to the Cardiologist sets you back on track.

11. MoJoe

MoJoe Dragon Wrasse

Holy crow I don't login for a few days and come back to this thread, my heart sunk for you KC. You are one of the kindest & most helpful people I've ever met online, genuinely a great person. I read what happened & I have you in my thoughts.

I struggled with pretty bad anxiety & panic attacks when I was younger. I experienced a lot of the palpitations & fluttering of my heart, the racing & elevated blood pressure. It was a vicious cycle of the worry of having it happen made it happen. Im not sure if its anything slightly similar i was able to beat the anxiety over time and just being mentally tougher about it. It was a scary period in my life, went through a lot of tests like the echocardiogram you had, but all was normal.

Please try your best to stay strong and let us all know how you are doing!

12. benbabcock

benbabcock Bubble Tip Anemone

glad to see your back and wish you the best. hopefully spending a few weeks at home and caring for your tanks is relaxing enough to subside the palpitations untill the doc's can figure it all out.

get better!

Ben