Just some random pics. Image intense.

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by JustPhish, Nov 3, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

I just found that out myself :)

I have to find a new site to host my pics because it seems that Photobucket resizes pictures as well and because I know how much you love seeing huge pictures, I don't want you to be denied :) Any suggestions?

2. Click Here!

3. turbo4603

turbo4603 Teardrop Maxima Clam

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its soo beutifulllllll!!! hehe

4. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

J.P if you by chance get or have a nasty piece of L/Rock with aptaisias and or any type of pest anemonies on it let me know I want to get it from you .. Won't need it for a week two I'm getting ready to set up a fuge and I ran one yrs ago with these for filtration and they are great. The more the better.

5. JustPhish

JustPhish Peppermint Shrimp

LOL I got the rock from Annick with the majano anemones all over it. It's the only rock I have with them. Only problem is, 4 of those rose bubble tips are on it too. When they move you are more than welcome to have the rock back.

I can also islate some aiptasias from a 20 gallon tank but they would all be on snail shells or tiny rubble only.

6. nemo79

nemo79 Zoanthid

Wow, you have some beautiful fishies and really nice pics. Mine always come out junky and then resizing them to upload onto this site makes them even worse. I have a yellow tang that can be skittish. She shies away from me when I have the camera or sit and watch the tank. Funny, she doesn't shy away from my hubby.

7. m_lacom99

m_lacom99 Stylophora

http://picasaweb.google.com/ easy as heck when you use Picasa (google photo editing software, very easy to use). I think you need picasa to upload your pics, but since its a great software i didnt mind to much.

Marc.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Great! I'll have to check that out from home seeing as I can't download software here at work.....what a bunch of tyrants! :)

Thanks Marc!

10. m_lacom99

m_lacom99 Stylophora

LOL... im glad i dont have that problem at work. ::) Anyway, hope it helps.

Oh and great pics JP.

Marc.

1 person likes this.
  11. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Thanks J.P I'll get what every you can isolate not worried about what they are stuck on I'm told I can't have any of the Majano's LOL they might get a loose :) I never had that problem before but If I did add them and they did get into the main tank well you know I'd never hear the end of that one :) I'm going to cut the fuge into line next week and drill the end for it to spill back into the sump So maybe over the next two weeks round up some of the aptasias I'd appreciate it. I'll take all you have.. or feel like messing with thanks.

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:lol: As long as we're clear on that :)