July POTM chat!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by missionsix, Jun 30, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. omard

omard Gnarly Old Codfish

Can't agree more! ;D

Taking pics of what going on in tanks is one of my most fun interactions with them...next to routine maintenance (weird, but I look forward to)...or just laying on couch & watching inhabitant interaction...(fish must think I am one of them by now...::))

Camera stays on tripod next to tank so quick opportunity for good pic shows up.

I take a gazillion pics per handfull of good ones I get...

No matter to me, I love doing it.

Really makes me feel I am in tank swimming with them. (actually do once in a while wearing mask and snorkel and using underwater housing.

(this I only do when noone else is about to watch me...:p) --- but really do get some good pics that way...8)

OK, I will!!!!

2. Click Here!

3. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

OK, I will!!!![/quote]

Awesome!!! Thanks, Omard but my picture and tanks pales compared to the rest. Just having fun looking at all the pictures. I guess I should clarify...newbee as in I started my first saltwater tank on Labor day last year...since then I have gone crazy and traded in 29g biocube for a 75g reef, got a 55g FOWLR and have a 6g nano, and now trading in 75 and 55 g for a 125. So I guess technically I am not a newbie...just psychotic!!!:loco: Oh yeah...I also do the maintance on my parents 29g Bio and will be doing it on the 75 I am giving them. (mom can not do the maintance due to health problems)::)

4. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

[​IMG]

My yellow polyp on a blue night.

5. Babytank

Babytank Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I want to enter a pic for potm! I'm on my first tank, and I thought I took a pretty good shot. I can't submit it because my pic is too big of a file! Can I do anything about that? I sent the pic to 3reef.com . Anyway, my signature here would take it, so there it is!

6. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

In the event that we run out of the alphabet, we will start with #'S. Starting with #1 after "Z".

7. missionsix

I'd love if you would join the contest. I don't know how to post through 3reef!. Maybe with this bump, someone will give a hand.

8. Click Here!

9. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

You can go here to find resize tools

1 person likes this.
  10. missionsix

11. missionsix

12. SmittyCoco

SmittyCoco Fire Shrimp

I like your mystery wrasse horton. That is one sweet fish. How much did you pay for him if you don't mind me asking? Also did you get him at lfs or online?