Jebao RW-4

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by Murball7, Apr 29, 2016.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Murball7

Murball7 Bristle Worm

I currently am running hydor smart wave controller with 2 koralia 850's. This set up has been great lasting many years but as all things go they are all starting to fail at the same time. It gives me an opportunity to upgrade my flow, which isn't as wide as I'd like for my sps. Does anyone have any experience with the Jebao RW-4? I like the sound of the controllability and also the price. I'm thinking I would do 2 and use the master slave setting on them.

2. Click Here!

3. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

What size tank do you have? You'll be surprised by how much water one alone can move. They're great pumps for the price point. I find it really helps their longevity if you clean them every 3 months or so.

4. Murball7

Murball7 Bristle Worm

The tank is 36g but it's deep and wide and my scape makes quite a few dead spots. Do you use the master slave on your tanks?

5. DSC reef

DSC reef Giant Squid

2 rw-4 powerheads will move all the water you need.

Murball7 likes this.
  6. Va Reef

Va Reef Giant Squid

I used just one in a 50g breeder (along with a gyre 130f and an mp10) and even with the other two on full blast, the rw4 could still make a standing wave.

DSC reef likes this.