Jason's 370G Tank

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by Jason McKenzie, Mar 31, 2006.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Hey Simon,
    The pink tail would eat anything I tossed into the tank but everything that existed already or if I placed it at the sand it would leave it alone. I didn't have any shrimp so I don't know how that would have been
    the Angle is a Regal and at first it was OK then I thought I'd get a Lemon peal Angle who nipped at everything and was quickly removed. After that the Regal nipped a bit but not enough to be concerning.

Here are a few other pics of my tank
    Canreef Tank of the Month - November 2007

I'll send you a link to all my on line photos

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Corailline

Corailline Super Moderator

What a beautiful tank it was.

4. sbenus

sbenus Plankton

thanks so much! ;D

5. Liltree

Liltree Plankton

Hello Jason. I just read all 43 pages of your thread and you are my new unofficial ;Dhero/role model;D. I am currently in the process of bringing a 180 gal reef to life... as of now, I only have a lonely clown. When i saw all of your fish i suddenly started really loving Tangs now too. Could you pretty please with a giant shiny red cherry on top tell me what each of your fish are with a picture under each name??? I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks

6. brunoboarder244

brunoboarder244 Torch Coral

i just read through this whole thing after seeing it in the top stories and i would just love to say that you had a beautiful tank and this thread was pretty heartbreaking....any updates as to what your current tank is?

7. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

I would be happy to show you all my fish pics. Unfortunately I'm travling for work right now and will not be back until the 23rd of Dec. So I will try to get it done during the holidays.

8. Click Here!

9. Liltree

Liltree Plankton

Do you ship frags? And if so, could you ship any to New Jersey? (just for future reference;D)

10. sticksmith23

sticksmith23 Giant Squid

Sweet looking fish. I can't wait to get a big tank so I keep tangs along with others as well. Awesome looking tank as well.