January meeting

Discussion in 'Indiana Reefers Club' started by KOgle, Dec 4, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Maybe it was that big party you had last night without even the slightest invite to me!! Shots of Jager are not good for the tank!!

Dang, I need a LM bad, I woulda had you pick him up for me. Oh well, I'll make it up there soon. I need to talk to you about your ATO for the QT, I'm thinkin I might set one up for my tank soon.

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

You will need a Aqua Lifter and you'll have to order a float switch that I can give you the link for and that is it. I have all the other stuff you need. You'll have about $30 in it and will work like a dream.

Just think...no more worring about topping off water. ;)

4. bmshehan

It would be nice! I need to go to wally world and see what water bins would fit under the tank. I would have to get rid of everything under the tank except the ballast but that is fine.

5. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Really? Could have swore I sent you a text and you responded you were too busy. Can't help it if that kid keeps you from doing stuff. ::)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
  6. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Tried to put it off as your fault.

7. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Next thing you know he'll be blaming ME for getting her pregnant! :party-smi

8. Click Here!

9. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

You know she does look a little like you.

Posted via Mobile Device:
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.9) VZW:SCH-i760 PPC 240x320

10. bmshehan

No the text said that you were playing cards and I didn't want to play cards. No mention of big party so it is still your fault!:cry:

No, I'm pretty sure Manda is too classy for that. Schoettmer still makes me nervous though!!:eek::-/

11. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Well your response was "can't, busy. Thanks." Not, I don't want to so I'll change from calling you a "blame other people for your lack of a social life person" to just a plain old liar. ;D

It's cool though. We really didn't want to hang out with you anyhow. My wife just wanted her movie back.

12. bmshehan

Did your brother in law give it to her?

I was too busy for poker, not too busy for a party:p;D so I wasn't lying I swear!