January meeting

Discussion in 'Indiana Reefers Club' started by KOgle, Dec 4, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Why don't you check these guys out it's just south of Chicago. I think Reef_guru is in the club: JARC - Joliet Area Reef Club - 3reef Forums

2. Click Here!

3. bc219

bc219 Millepora

Thank you, I'll do that. It's somewhat of a tossup though because it's a little over two hours to chicago and i think joliet is a bit further, and about 3hrs to indy... :) We do drive 2.5 hrs to Tropicorium near Detroit from time to time so really it's just having the right weekend where we can devote the time.

4. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

I was going to start a thread but looks like it is already done... as Mr. Pres said, the next meeting will be at my house Saturday, January 10 at 12:30pm. I am going to be making a roast and the rest is up to everyone else! BYOD, if someone could bring a dessert, a side or two, and one person could bring styrofoam plates we will be all set. I'll bust out the fine china so we won't be eating meat with plastic forks:p! Let me know about a week ahead of time if you will be there so I can plan accordingly, and BRING A FRIEND! Remember, you don't have to have a tank to come, just an interest and a good spirit. Let's get this club growing!!

PS... Send me a PM if you need directions! My house is easily accessible off of Hwy 31 in Columbus!

5. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

I'll bring a side dish and probably some plates. ;D

Way to step up and show off that tank!!!

6. bbsbliss

bbsbliss Ritteri Anemone

I wanna come! I'll bring the fried clams, boiled shrimp, and some escargot... oh sorry, it's "grow your own piece of the ocean", not "eat your own piece of the ocean"!!!;)

7. bmshehan

I know it's still early but is anyone coming or what?!?! I just wanna chat with fellow IRC members and since the date and time was posted noone has said much!

8. Click Here!

9. jeremy_a

jeremy_a Feather Duster

I will be there. Don't know what I'll bring yet though.

10. plop

plop Astrea Snail

I'm planing on it, not sure what I'm bringing either!

11. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Heck I'll be there, nothing else for an old cripple to do anyway.

12. bmshehan

Does anyone have intense enough lighting for an sps frag? If so, I got one I can give away as a "door prize" thanks to some rambunctious (I know I spelled it wrong but you know what I mean!) fish giving me 4 peices instead of 1 big one!! I also might have some zoas to frag if anyone is interested!

Scott, why don't you see if Kas would be interested in making the journey??