Is anybody out there?

Discussion in 'General Freshwater Information' started by karlas, Aug 9, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Inimicus

Inimicus Astrea Snail

yeah i know its starting to wear on me a little everything goes great for months then stuff sneaks up on me.

right now i have an ill clown knife and my GFs oscar has ich and my armored catfish is still in Quarentine and looking 50/50 atm.

other than that all is thriving.

its gettin close to going over to most all SW just for a change. i'll be keeping my harder to get FW though like my albino lungfish, and what not. but SW is more relaxing since i cant afford to over stock and cant afford to do more than sit there and watch :p

i'm always tinkering in the FW tanks. Not so much in the BW tank but thats probably why its got higher than i'd like nitrates atm.

Jason

2. Click Here!

3. Birchell

Birchell Gigas Clam

I still like freshwater alot. But that is because im yet to get the saltworld going big yet, ha ha. I have two 55's that are housing cichlids. But im thinking of changing one of the 55s into salt really soon. Just have to get some money saved for all the live rock, and a nice skimmer:).

Freshwater will probably be with me forever, just because that is what I started with and feel really comfortable with it. Well best of luck you everyone!!,

Birchell

4. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

I have a little 10 gallon i set up for fresh water i think i posted pics on the pictures catagory. Everything was free tank, lights, heater, filter, gravel so it went up and most of the fish the kids won at the carnival so got another fresh tank now.:)

5. bouraganes

bouraganes Peppermint Shrimp

I have a 10 gallon with a cichlid and a 5" sail catfish in it -I can't put much else in there because they eat everything else I've tried- I am currently debating moving them into an empty 29 gallon

6. SAW39

SAW39 Ritteri Anemone

I used to have a 75 gallon long tank with Convicts as the primary fish. I raised 4 generations of fish after a striped convict mated with a pink convict. They're excellent parents and interesting to watch.

7. SAW39

SAW39 Ritteri Anemone

Inimicus,
    You're half a gallon shy of 420 gallons. With rocks, sand, stands figured in, you're easily at 2 TONS of aquariums. Like Amcarrig said, I hope you have a sturdy floor!

8. Click Here!

9. NATIVEVAMAN

NATIVEVAMAN Astrea Snail

My sweety and I have a 20 gallon high with three common gold fish,4 red cap oranas,3 cory cats and a pair of tiger barbs that were resqued from our barb tank when there buddies got to rough.In about two weeks thats going to become a 37 gallon high because at this point the 20 is getting very small.

10. jvharding

jvharding Astrea Snail

I have a 29G African Cichlid Tank that is Mean. Lots of action in that Tank. I also have 2 Mated Fresh Water Barracudas in another Tank. My salt habbit is worse than the others.