IRC (Indiana Reefers Club) Welcomes our new President....KOgle

Discussion in 'Indiana Reefers Club' started by Otty, May 12, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

What do you think Otty? Think we can just get the local gang together for a cookout?

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Get a hold a Jay and we can just get together eat burgers and chat. Heck I enjoy your company, doesn't have to be 100 people there. ;)

4. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Will do, I'll get ahold of him today and we'll plan on getting together around 5 or so.

I'm going to PM you about that tank move Saturday....

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

It is a 1K gallon system so I hope to get some nice frags out of the deal. Heading up to move all the livestock into holding tanks today.

6. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

I can't help tonight becasue I'm still getting the house back in order but I can help Saturday.

7. railroader46

railroader46 Skunk Shrimp

I would be interested in checking you all out. I am in louisville

8. Click Here!

9. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

No problem, you just missed a meeting this last weekend but we will be having another one soon. Hopefully before the snow starts flying anyhow!!! ;D

10. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Let me know when a good time would be to have the next meeting on me! If everyone lets me know what would or wouldn't work in the next couple weeks we'll try to plan it around schedules so the most people can attend. Hopefully we can get a decent crowd, I know another person with a 180 that I might mention it to... so lets hear it everyone!

11. KOgle

KOgle Zoanthid

Who is the other person with the 180? I could possible do it next weekend but I'm out of town the weekend after and bow seaon starts after that... ;D

12. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

It is a friend of Amanda's family. I have known him for a while. He had a 55 I guess and then got a 180 fully running with most all bells and whistles for FREE from Enkei where he works! Lucky dog... I've never seen any of his tanks but have talked with him a little about SW.

How does Saturday the 20th sound? I'm just feeling it out for now, see who can make it. Contact the other people and let me know! Where's Otty at, he isn't doing a good job moderating!!
    Easy now I can do some wonders on your post and I don't even have to put a quote before it. I'm in Dude, just remember I was the one who reminded you about it when I brought the gauge and corals over. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008