iPhone 4, or iPhone 4S with iOS6

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Seano Hermano, Sep 13, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. BioReef

BioReef Astrea Snail

YW
    Big surprise with FaceTime No more Slow Wi-Fi Connections. More detail through FaceTime camera. My phone was charged completely at 3 PM ET at 9:30 PM Battery was 52%.(Heavy use)

2. Click Here!

3. Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders 3reef Sponsor

Anyone else notice ios6 got rid of the youtube app :(

4. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

Why are they charging you an extra 50 dollars for OS6 when it's a free download?

I'm downloading OS6 for my Iphone 4 right now as well as for my wifes 4S, So I am just confused as to the 50 dollar price increase for something thats free

5. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

They have a new better youtube app in the app store which is why they tossed it, Just download the new version
    I like the new one better atleast

6. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

That's not at all why. They are fighting with Google in court and google is there primary competition So, when the license expired, they kicked google maps out too... In an official statement they suggested people go through safari.

Good to know there is an app out there at least!

7. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

Yeah I wasnt sure of WHY they dumped youtube but the new app is WAY better IMHO

8. Click Here!

9. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

They aren't. I was mistaken when I first posted about iOS6 upgrade on iPhone 4S. I should edit that first post...seems to have cause a lot of confusion.

+1...was going to mention this as well.

10. Thatgrimguy

Thatgrimguy Flying Squid

This just in: Siri is still useless

11. cosmo

cosmo Giant Squid

Siri still kinda sucks but is better
    BUT, the ignore option for phone calls is great, when a phone call is coming in, you can quick reply a few options via text, hit a button that tells them your busy and will call back

And, what i like the best is, you can put in a do not disturb feature that ignores all calls and puts them straight to voicemail except calls you want to go thru like kid or babysitter, they'll still ring') the rest wont

12. tinctorus

tinctorus Feather Duster

UNLESS they call 2 times within 3 minutes then it will allow the phone to ring through "I assume incase someone who isn't on your favorites is calling you for an emergency"
    It's a REALLY cool feature, I like that you can setup to automatically go to ignore mode for certain hours "like midnight to 7 am"