Individual tank pic and specs all in one thread chat page

Discussion in 'Show Off Your Fish Tanks!' started by cuttingras, Oct 19, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I see you removing that Angel some where in the near future. Luna

2. Click Here!

3. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

I been thinking that also or ill do a new fish only tank and put him in it

4. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

haha I beat ya by a minute LMAO!!!

thank you darlin! :kiss:

5. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

Hey my dime gras and you and 3reefs help. It will be a masterpiece! HIP HIP HORAY for 3REEF!

6. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

LOL I removed the last pics as per your request Ma'dam. Luna

1 person likes this.
  7. cuttingras

totally and it's why we keep comin back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

definitely make a thread with all those pics and more....... they really were very good!!!!!

10. Hackem688

Hackem688 Millepora

now thats difrent luna removing his own pics .... scratching my head

11. cuttingras

ok my quote button isn't working, but I was gonna quote you, Mission, and tell you.... I love you man! Dude...YOU rock!

OK NOW......... WHERE DID YOUR POST GO??? I KNOW I READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Let's see here were'e missing alot of people.
    baugherb, (since you are back) reefsparky(no excuses), lg(you aren't a Raiders fan if you don't), unclejed(since you were looking for this kind of info in the thread you started), bogie (c'mon), mattgeezer (if you have time while you are quickly in/out of here usually), aquaboy(if you have time between homework), nanoreefer (you love to type), bmshehan(if you have time between diaper changing), Brandon1023(no excuses you are a reigning champ around here), mrs. cannedmulder(you need to support gras), camilsky(once you've settled back in), Bruce(your'e a giant squid c'mon),c24(we'd love to see more picturewise and systemwise from you), chaddom(don't really know you and you haven't been around in a while. Get on it), coral reefer (no explanation needed), Daniel072 (hurry up), homegrowncorals(you have a live feed of your tank, the least you can do is post on the thread your tank/specs), inwall75(it would be cool), Johnnyboy (c'mon johnny), jptrson (c'mon John, you own a fish store. Advert If you are in Central Oregon and you need quality corals/fish only shop at Oasis Tropical Fish if he has responded to the thread in question), JupiterSailfish (do it for the Dolphins), KOgle (we'd like to see what you are rockin' with), nunch(do it for the Dolphins), Omard (where the heck are ya?), packleader (do it for cartman and gitsielou), phorn( what did you forget how to find 3reef?), Mr. pete34dawn (get on it), reef goddess( do it for gras), rohit ( just because you are in Saudi Arabia doesn't mean you have an excuse), Ryan (c'mon you are in Oregon), scenario(no excuses yours will be easier than anyone elses), Seansreef (do it for the Chargers), Stylaster( do it for the PNWMAS and we like your pics we need to know the secrets), suzique (do it for gras and another Oregonian), swagger87 (let's see the 20l), Tangster ( I couldn't leave you out), That guy(no explanation needed), tony1(hurry up), wareagle(no excuses), watemanagement (because you are having problems killing corals), and last but not least Wildreef( you have a large 200+ in wall and we all love you).
    Moderator wise Jason????? C'mon.
    How's that Gras?;) I thought about using smilies but, that took a long time as it is. And to anyone else not on my friend list "no excuses". And if I forgot anyone, I'll remember.
    WHEEEEW!

1 person likes this.