Im Back

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by aquaboy, Jan 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Hey guys, after getting into high school , i had way too much stuff going on and didnt have much time to do anything but schoolwork, now that im in my sophomore year, stuff is easy and i have LOTS of time :p

the tank (A 55g) is doing great, ive gotten SPS to grow well, LPS to do great, and softies to begin taking over :)

Ive noticed alot of changes to the site since i last posted and they are all pretty cool :D

Looking forward to posting more and getting as active as possible again, Robert :D

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Froc3

Froc3 Fire Goby

Boo Ya! Pics! ;) Things haven't changed much. Welcome back!

4. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Lemme get the camera :D

5. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

You're a sophomore and you don't have alot of work??? WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE :D :D :D My sophomore and junior year suuucked. But being a Senior is pretty stinkin sweet if I do say so myself. I've got senioritis like crazy. Oh well, it's not like I care about being diagnosed with it. :)

6. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Well, i finished my Honors ten english, Honors 10 Geometry, and well,
    German II (by far hardest of all) In one semester, so the rest of the year is nothing compared to the first half :D

Im uploading pics now ;)

7. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Let's see...Sophomore wasn't really "hard", it's just the work load hits you like a brick wall. Advanced History (we say advanced instead of honors :p), Geometry, Physical Science/Physics (i did well in the class...most people didn't. I'm a science person though) and dreadful Spanish which I am NOT good at. Then Junior year had AP classes. AP European history...hated it. AP English...loved it but had to read ALOT. Now i'm in no AP classes what so ever and it's fantastic.

8. Click Here!

9. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

I cant take AP until my Junior year, so honors it is :p And yeah, im great at science and math, but english and languages are what trouble me most :p

10. Froc3

Froc3 Fire Goby

Pff no brick walls until first year med ;)

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Ok maybe Sophomore year of highschool was clay bricks...and your wall was made of Cinder blocks. Ugh I wonder what Engineering walls are gonna feel like :freak3:

12. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Note; These pics were taken 20 minutes after my halides fired up, so some stuff is still closed.

One of my Orange monti frags i got from a local reef club :D (I got like 4 ::))
    [​IMG]
    Some of what i believe to be brown rhodactis, started off as one, now there are like 20 :eek:

[​IMG]
    same as in the pic above, just focused on the Yellow Polyps.

[​IMG]
    My new Open Brain i got from the LFS for Christmas, i need to move it closer to the glass.....it was brown under the 10k halides he had it under :O

[​IMG]
    A kenya tree that is beginning a hostile takeover of the tank, this thing is like a volleyball. There's also another monti frag above it :p

[​IMG]
    My tricolor acro that has grown alot since i got it, and part of my leather, and theres a Blue spotted purple shrrom in the top left.

[​IMG]
    And of course, the kenya trees that are beggining to take over, there are 5 more in the back, 3 more to the right, and one on the opposite side of the tank........

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.