id please

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by smitty65, May 29, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. smitty65

smitty65 Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Thanks guys ! I used to ask questions on another site but was often chastised for making mistakes or asking a question that had already been asked. This is a fantastic site and I have told others, who felt like red-headed stepchildren at the other site, about it. Thanks again for the fast responses !

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Twan013

Twan013 Skunk Shrimp

smitty, i hate to inform you, but that is the most terrible thing you could have in the tank, you must remove it immediately and send it to me! lol

but yeah, i know what ya mean about "the other forums".... according to the members of "that place" i had the worst of everything... bad lights, bad tank, bad skimmer.... "what? you don't even have MH, why are you even bothering us?" ok, that wasn't exactly said, but they might as well have said that... they turned their idea of reef-keeping into almost a religious cult, following whoever had the most money... 75 gallon minimum, MH lights, and God forbid you ask a question about a piece of equipment that no one else has.. " oh, you need to trash that and get this instead" about a week after i found 3reef, i quit going to that other place and haven't gone back since...