Resolved ID needed for new Corals

Discussion in 'ID This!' started by swagger87, Oct 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Hmmmm, could be. I don't think that's what he called them tho....doesn't ring a bell.
    I don't think anyone is gonna chime in anytime soon. People usually don't read my posts.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

I know how you feel,i got 3 new corals last weekend and put up pics,i knew the names but was just showing them off.I got one response.I think it's due to most on here don't get excited about common softies.But they were new to me and i love em!! :)

4. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

I'll have to take a look at that thread, what was it called? I love seeing peoples corals. Kinda gives you some ideas for your own tank.
    I've posted a lot of threads and havent gotten responses on them. Sadly Im thinking about just quitting my tank build thread because its just me posting over and over again.

5. Jacwil

Jacwil Coral Banded Shrimp

Oh dont quit your build thread now ;) Good id's on 'shrooms and those are absolutely blue clove polyps...my wife and I love those li'l things! Nice corals Swag!

6. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Thank you Jacwil. I just looked em up and they are definitely Blue Cloves.
    Good id Grinder.

7. Freedom

Freedom Plankton

I vote blue clove polyps...