Ich but not sure..?

Discussion in 'Diseases' started by dee99gt, Nov 14, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. dee99gt

dee99gt Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

I noticed one of my damsels has this clear bubble thing on the tip of his pectoral fin... he's eating and acting normal so I don't know if its just something happened to it or he has ich.. I definitely do not want my tang to get this.. I make sure everything I feed them has garlic in it and they're all fat especially my tang.. so not sure if I should just keep an eye on it or pull him from the tank, even though I'm not so sure how I can accomplish that..

2. Click Here!

3. Reef-a-holic

Reef-a-holic 3reef Sponsor

Doesn't sound like what is commonly referred to as "Ich". Not sure without a photo what it might be. Catching a fish in a reef can be very difficult and stressful (for you and the fish, LOL).

[​IMG]

4. dee99gt

No kidding... I am already stressing over moving them all to a bigger tank..... It doesn't look like it, but I am always paranoid. I can see if it will stay put long enough to take a pic.

5. Reef-a-holic

Reef-a-holic 3reef Sponsor

LOL! This relaxing hobby of ours comes with a degree of stress and heartache at times. A photo would be very helpful if you can get one.

[​IMG]

6. dee99gt

Still working on a picture. It just appeared today. Its on the very tip and its about the size of a pin head if not a tad bigger..

7. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

8. Click Here!

9. dee99gt

Thanks for the info!! I never really knew much about it as i've never had to deal with ich, knock on wood!!!! As im looking at the pictures.. what my fish has on its fin looks too big to be ich.