Ich attack

Discussion in 'Fish Diseases' started by sunset, Jan 5, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. jimw369

jimw369 Fire Shrimp

Sorry to hear about he Ich thing. Hypo is done in a QT not in the display tank. Good luck. Hope all gets better soon.

2. Click Here!

3. sunset

sunset Plankton

Well, I just looked at him under the actinics, which seem to be the best light for seeing the spots, and there was a drastic reduction over night, as though he knows he is coming close to making a trip back to the store. He has one spot on his cheek, and what looks like remenants of spots on his tail, I would imagine there would be some sort of injury remaining there after the cysts fell off, at least for a while, because they don't actually look like ich spots. Maybe the meds are finally starting to take effect. Here's hoping. I made some water last night, and am going to do a cleaning today too, and then continue the meds. Here's hoping. Thanks all for the advice.

4. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Sorry i didnt see this post earlier, but i did use ICH Attack before, i didnt see much of a difference because i solved the problem the next day, more food and some garlic, it solved it all. just my experiance. I used it in a 10gal quarintine with a 5$ heater and just did water changes. it cost me $15 to set up, and is byfar the best investment yet.