i want to start a 75 gal fresh tank PLEASE HELP ME

Discussion in 'General Freshwater Information' started by Guest, Jul 5, 2004.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: i want to start a 75 gal fresh tank PLEASE HEL

ya phil i have been told that that fish place is a good online fish supplier so that probably the one I'm going to purchase my stuff from

2. Click Here!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

but ya if anyone has any better ideas or solutions on how i could make my take look like a saltwater i need help finding the right lighting i want one of those moon light plus regular light where at night it gives it that blue deep sea look so if anyone has knowledge in that i would appreciate it orrrrrr lol if someone could make me a list of everything i would need to make this tank run and run good that would be great i already have the tank so.

4. cannon2222

cannon2222 Spaghetti Worm

5. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

if you go to dr fosters web site you can get there free magazine from them they have all kinds of lighting for tanks fresh and salt. they even have the single, double and triple colored lighting for a night time light show it looks pretty neat in there add and several different kinds of blue and moonlight lighting