I want these!

Discussion in 'Reef Lighting' started by cuttingras, Aug 21, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

I'da said heck yeah if they were 36" with more wattage :lol: I've got 48" T-6's I could add to what I have and my 36" 2x54(?)pc's but it doesn't leave me much room on top for anything

2. Click Here!

3. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

n/m having bad day............

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  4. cuttingras

what's wrong Nano???

I'm going to save the tips I make at work for a good set of T5 retro's and put em in a hood. I know I said on another post I was gonna save for MH's but my hubby knows how much energy they use and there is no way he'd ever let me even turn them on LOL

5. {Nano}Reefer

well its not much, really, just one of those days where nothing seems to go right (mostly g/f's car trouble) i just love working on cars so darn much ;D there so easy to fix!!! although i really shouldnt be complaining, with the amount of money thats to be made. but working on a car for free SUX big time........

6. cuttingras

I once changed a head gasket in my sons g/f's 93 Acura Integra dual overhead cam....man that sucked. Son was "helping" and wouldn't torque what I told him to and busted 2 bolts off in the head. Did it for free too, but had to bring it to get it timed right. I just couldn't get it dead on. Now that sucked LOL and yes I am a woman...........

7. {Nano}Reefer

oh thats too bad, i can appreciate where your comming from, that must have been fun!

and BTW woman can do anything men can do, sometimes better............ im not a "shovanistic pig" :)

8. Click Here!

9. cuttingras

good boy! karma for you LOL

10. {Nano}Reefer

lol thanks, atlleast i was brought up "proper" if nothing else... i just cant stand those people who think that woman should be "in the kitchen" and crap, thats b/s, i saw on tv this 73(?) year old GRANNY that could kick anyones butt i know...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  11. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

*sigh* nobody believes me about ebay. with some luck and patience you can make out like a bandit.
    i just got a coralife super skimmer 125(with pump fully working) for 30 dollars. while it may not be the best skimmer on the market its sure is worth the 30 dollars i paid for it

12. cuttingras

I've gotten a bunch of good stuff off ebay, but lights just aren't happening for me. They seem to all want too much for what I can afford.:-/