I Want Karma!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by PharmrJohn, Apr 19, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Dude, that sucks bad. Lawsuit like even. Glad to hear you're doing OK though!!

2. Click Here!

3. carpenter

carpenter Feather Duster

A Fatherhood First

[​IMG]

I want karma 'cause I just pulled out my daughters first tooth! Its been going on for far too long actually! She was scared that it would hurt (and to tell you the truth, so was I) and it seemed like the tooth still had some roots that where still firmly attached, so we waited. But tonight it was on! I said to my babygirl, "sit on my lap and let me just look" and like any good daughter she sat on my lap. The I said, "let me just wrap this dental floss around it for a second". At this point her eyes where about half full of terror, which matched the amount of fear in my heart...
    see...
    I've got this horrible, or had rather HAD this terrible nightmare of dislocating my babygirls jaw from trying to jerk out a tooth that isn't quite ready to come out.
    But she was still ok, and so was I. She said, "what are you gonna do Daddy?" and I said, "I just want to feel how loose it is..."

SNATCH

I pulled so quick that the tooth popped out and hit the bathroom door 5 feet behind me! I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her close to my chest and looked into her eyes... I watched her go from fear to surprised to scared to ecstatic.
    She had trouble going to sleep 'cause she was so excited.

....I guess I am still pretty excited too.....

6 people like this.
  4. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

who needs a dentist

5. Validity

Validity Skunk Shrimp

I want Karma so i can catch up to all you 3reefers!:) Morek more pics haha.

1 person likes this.
  6. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

And I am now the replacer of dead icemakers! The icemaker on our frig died awhile back. After buying bags of ice and filling up cheap plastic trays, I decided enough is enough. You'd think in this house of testosterone that I could get a MALE to replace it, but nooooooooo. Anyway, I took out the old one and hooked up the new one yesterday, and it's actually making ice! Woot! ;D

2 people like this.
  7. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Should have seen trying to do it on my vette, think your sable is bad, good god man this thing is a PAIN to work on

8. Click Here!

9. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Lord no. No, no, no. I used to be an adequate home mechanic back in the day of the 318 V8 with NO computer. Soooo different now.

10. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn The Dude

Dude......that rocks. Your little girl is the cutest (besides mine of course!!!!)

11. madlarkin

madlarkin Peppermint Shrimp

Oh man, ever had to work on a Subaru? On my STi a change of 4 sparkplugs was a 4 hour contortionist affair.

12. 71sbeetle

71sbeetle Fire Shrimp

try a Ford Ranger/Mazda Pickup (4 cyl) you literally have to drop the engine to change the plugs !!! I used to work at a VW/Mazda/Jeep dealer so I worked on a few of those, what a PITA !!!