I need a little hope- My mom is sick :(

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by swagger87, Feb 10, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

sorry to hear.. i do pray, so ill keep her in my prayers :) i really hope she gets better.
    if you want any recommendations the main thing is to be calm. My sister is has hydrosephalia which is a condition in the brain where all the liquids that we have dont go down her spine. As a result she has a slight mental problem and sometimes she gets seizures. If i have learned anything from this experience is to be calm and be positive. ( easier said than done isnt it?)

as for me i promise ill pray everyday for her. ( btw whats your mom's name?) ill keep her in my thoughts until she gets better ;)

2. Click Here!

3. southpaw9984

southpaw9984 Plankton

Sorry to hear Swagger. Your Mom will be in my prayers. I hope for the best for her, you and your family.

1 person likes this.
  4. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Thank you Wesho. (Her name is Kelli).
    We have a cousin who is Hydrocephalic (hes 23 but mentally 5) and my little sister didn't have it but she had a level 4 brain bleed as a baby (she was born 4 months early and was a surviving twin) and now is mentally disabled and suffers from seizures, so I know exactly where you're coming from. :)

Thank you southpaw, that's very kind of you.

1 person likes this.
  5. elweshomayor

elweshomayor Giant Squid

yeah. my sister is 7 but mentally 4-5 that just in her learning abilities. although she just learned how to walk a year ago. Its really difficult to see them like that and not being able to do something to help. Thats why im going to college and becoming a neurologist so i can finally make a difference. :)

i restate my self.. ill keep your mom ( kelli) in my prayers.

1 person likes this.
  6. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Good for you! I wish you well in your studies. Who knows, maybe you could make a discovery one day that could change the world. ;)
    Thank you again.

1 person likes this.
  7. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

I just caught wind of this thread and I am so sorry to hear this. We all get "tested" in this journey we call life, but you have to be and think positively. Your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you guys can get through this.

luna

1 person likes this.
  8. Click Here!

9. swagger87

swagger87 Zoanthid

Thank you Luna. Its hard but Im trying to be as positive as I can at this point. I would like to give thanks to you for your thoughtfulness.

10. HuckFinn

HuckFinn Astrea Snail

Peace and Prayers...

1 person likes this.
  11. coylee_17

coylee_17 Fire Goby

Very sorry to hear about your mom, her and your family will be in my thoughts.

1 person likes this.
  12. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Swagger87

Im sorry to read this and I will say a prayer for your mum

I would also like to point out that you have always struck me as a person with a great inner strenght and a strong character and that will be to your and your mums advantage through this ordeal

stay strong, talk to your friends, and your extended 3 reef family

positive thoughts can lead to a positive outcome IMHO

Steve

1 person likes this.