I frag'd myself

Discussion in '3reef Forum News & Information' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 15, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

BTDT- :)

it's time for baby to visit gma and gandad, so matt and wifey can get some well deserved shut eye.

congrats- what shall we name this li' fry? nudibranch?

well be fine w/o ya for a while- just dont wander to far, after all who will change diapers around here if you dont?

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Thanks

Thanks all.

Funny this thread would come up today. I needed this. Thank you.

Work was awful. I am trying to pull something off with beta software that has more bugs found every day. I did enough to make people seem it was possible recently and now I have to figure out how to pull it through as I am finding out it is harder than I thought.

On top of that, I was supposed to get the contest poll going but apparently I dinged the image script with the 10 minutes I had to work on the site last night. And then I tried to fix a hole in the market place permissions and locked everybody out.

I did spend all weekend with my better half and my kid. I had a blast. Now I just need to figure out how to juggle everything else. :p Anyway, thanks for the support.

matt

4. Travis45

Travis45 Scooter Blennie

Congratulations Matt. Take your time man, we all will be here, no matter what bugs the site is affected with!!!

5. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

Matt keep in mind, that quote above is more important than any website, forum or market place. Family ALWAYS comes first. I am sure everyone on this board will understand you now have additional responsibilities and we can all wait.

6. alpha_03

alpha_03 Bubble Tip Anemone

well when I have a bad day at work home seems so much more important to me, and, I simply cant wait to get home. some how it eases the stress level for me- getting home, and it reminds me, that home is why I work. my girls are a pain in the high end sometimes- but I would take that over work any day.

best of luck my online friend to you and all.

7. EscapeArtist

EscapeArtist Plankton

Yes

Lovin the title . Congrats.

8. Click Here!

9. jbraslins

jbraslins Teardrop Maxima Clam

Congrats!!!

If only you could superglue that young frag in place. Oh life would be so much easier.

10. SAY

SAY Ocellaris Clown

missed this thread.....congrats Matt.

11. Tecnomage

Tecnomage Astrea Snail